Saturday, August 29, 2009

New Room + get to know me

Old room....New room.


Here is the icky mess my room was in before, a yellow on the walls I didn't want, and unorganized and lifeless! So I did already start putting items away in boxes, but it still looks like how it was.

I managed to clear away almost everything, we did paint it with this furniture still in room, but without the bed of course.What lovely job my boyfriend did! don't you think? I love the pink!

This is where I put all my Eau de Toilette and body lotions + jewelry box my dad had given me.

I bought these shelves at Ikea.


My new work station.

And this is a mirror I bought at Ikea, I put a lamp over it and now this is where I do my makeup!

What do you guys think about my new room?

Here is a little about me:

This is me, As you may know my name is Anna.
I am 19 years old, almost 20 (October) and I am a college student who is looking to transfer this spring or next fall depending where I end up going to school. I will be majoring in Fashion Merchandising and I am looking forward to start!
I like blogging because it is a good way for me to read up on fashion news and stay informed, while I write about it.


12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi how are you?

I was looking through your blog, and I found it interesting, and inspiring to me, so I thought why not leave you a comment.

I too have a blog that I use out of Southern California here in San Diego.

Mostly it is a collection of artistic expression, and I have many friends with the same interests, maybe you can become my friend, and follow, and I can also follow you, if that is okay.

Well I hope to hear from you soon, and or read about you….LOL

Sincerely,
Jesse

MizzJ said...

Wow so pink! It looks very cute though.

Thanks for visiting my blog :)

Leia said...

I love your new room! It's so pretty :)

Rachel @ The Haute Notes said...

Your room looks great! I love the pink!

Sher said...

I love the pink wall! My room is pink too but it's a very pale pink unlike yours:P

yiqin; said...

I love your walls!

noura. said...

Thank you for your comment!
You have a lovely blog.
Hahaha I asked my mom if we could bleach lace and she said no... *Sigh*

Livie said...

love the pink walls! very girly.

wow fashion merchandising - very exciting. good luck with it!

Fashion Cappuccino said...

Hi Anna!! It's nice to meet you and your room looks lovely! I wish my wall colors are pink! It's so sweet of your boyfriend to do that for you! I look forward to seeing what you blog about next! xxoxoxo

Sarah Von Bargen said...

Love that color! It must be lovely to wake up to the that every day.

Eva said...

I love the pink! So energetic.

Patty Ann said...

OMG
pink
so fantastic
and zebra print! yes yes!
love your new room
you could be an interior designer too!!!
thank you for visiting my blog too!!! i want to see more of your posts!!
x

AlphaBetaChic.blogspot.com

Blog Widget by LinkWithin