Thursday, August 27, 2009

camping at the Bellagio




[Teen Vogue]
I absolutely loved this editorial in Teen Vogue's September issue! The neon colors are so inspiring. I was reminded for some reason on Las Vegas Bellagio hotel, because of the colors and fun in the interior of the hotel.

Here are some pictures of the Ballagio, you will see what I mean when I say that it looks like they went camping in the Bellagio.These colorful jelly-fishing looking decorations are on the ceiling in the lobby.
[via]

Wonderfull chocolate fountain
[via]
camping site,JK, but its beautiful, when I went this whole area had tiny carnaval rides for mini people that do not exist...I wish I had my old so you guys could have seen.
[via]


Make sure to enter my giveaway!! Last chance to enter is tomorrow at 11:59pm Pacific standard time!!

8 comments:

Audrey Allure said...

oo yes, i was talking about that teen vogue fashion spread at my internship. definitely love how they mixed the prints.

MizzJ said...

What a cool psychedelic editorial! The colors are so fun, I can't wait for fall's neon trend, it's such a switch from the usual darker tones.

Thanks for visiting my blog :)

Rebecca, A Clothes Horse said...

The glass reminds me of Chihuly.
I did enjoy that spread--the colors were wonderful

Isabel said...

Teen Vogue always has the prettiest, most colourful accessories editorials!

yiqin; said...

Ah so fun. Love the boots!

Rachel @ The Haute Notes said...

Definitely a great Teen Vogue spread. All of the bright colors and the mixture of prints is amazing.

qiuml said...

QIUML20150727
chanel handbags
ed hardy outlet
air max shoes
michael kors outlet online
burberry outlet online
ray ban sunglass
fitflops outlet
cheap snapbacks hats
chanel outlet
fitflops sale
michael kors handbags
coach outlet store online
ray ban outlet
coach outlet store online
ray ban wayfarer
cheap jordans
nike blazer
tory burch handbags
burberry outlet
kate spade outlet
michael kors
ralph lauren
cheap ray ban sunglasses
nike air force 1
nike blazer low pas cher
oakley sunglasses
burberry handbags
coach outlet
louis vuitton
coach outlet online

tewethot said...

replica bags louis vuitton Continue z0b07l5a36 replica ysl bags australia replica bags new york replica hermes handbags z7z04b4b46 replica bags australia replica bags philippines wholesale replica gucci bag e6j50a6j21 replica bags aaa

Blog Widget by LinkWithin