Thursday, August 13, 2009

CANT WAIT

So I have to admit that I love Keeping Up with the Kardashians, and this sunday I can't wait for Kourtney and Khloe take Miami! I am very excited to see them open the new Dash Miami boutique and all the dramarama and sisterly love.

and speaking of shows....new Project Runway coming on Thursday!



So as for my room, I have began taking pictures of my progress, I think I decided on the color all thats left it to finish getting my things out, painting, buying a desk, and who knows what else..



xoxo anna


2 comments:

Audrey Allure said...

and kourtney is now pregnant!

BALLET NEWS said...

Hi, just wanted to leave a comment to tell you how much I've enjoyed stopping by your site today. Your posts are really engaging and I love your photo's.

Thanks so much for brightening my day, best wishes

Blog Widget by LinkWithin