Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Updateees



I have been meaning to upload these, so now they are kind of old, they were all taken before i left to work, this last one was on black friday...which was my craziest schedule ever i worked at my first job 12am to 7am and my second job from 10am to 6pm.

two retail jobs during holiday season sucks so much, i had very little sleep and felt horrible working up to 16 hours in a day!!

SO school is starting in 2 weeks, I am excited! Im trying to get a merchandising position at my job, which is forever 21, so hopefully I can work as a visual!!

Here is my looklet for today:

I am starting to save so that by spring break I can go vacation in mexico. I really miss the beaches over there and the bars and clubs!


So in order for me to look my best I bought an exercise equipment, im pretty sure we all remember tony littles infomercials on the gazelle!



I bought it for $80 at walmart.com along with free site to store shipping! I love the idea of watching tv and beining on this machine, I already watch tv, so I might as well excercise while watching it. Plus I can be more motivated instead of having to get ready to go for the gym or charging my ipod to go running, i can just walking into my living room hope on the gazelle and watch tv!

I am also planning on joining weight watchers this week, I read about it and the POINTS plan sounds good and great for when you want to have more control on what you are taking in. I will definitly be updating about everything, my first meeting is this thursday and hopefully by next week I will have my gazelle!


xoxo anna

6 comments:

Sher said...

Hey, haven't seen you in a while!

Great to hear from you again, you're looking gorgeous:)

Oh a vacation in Mexico sounds like heaven!! I hope to go there too someday!!

xx

la petite fashionista said...

good luck on the merchandising position & the getting in shape!! i've been dreaming of spring break lately as well. hoping to do something fun :)

Anonymous said...

Nice pics!

Audrey Allure said...

oo do post if you like the machine, i've been meaning to get fit again but it's too cold to go jogging outside haha

Secretista said...

That thing was only $80?! I expected it to be more!

qiuml said...

QIUML20150727
chanel handbags
ed hardy outlet
air max shoes
michael kors outlet online
burberry outlet online
ray ban sunglass
fitflops outlet
cheap snapbacks hats
chanel outlet
fitflops sale
michael kors handbags
coach outlet store online
ray ban outlet
coach outlet store online
ray ban wayfarer
cheap jordans
nike blazer
tory burch handbags
burberry outlet
kate spade outlet
michael kors
ralph lauren
cheap ray ban sunglasses
nike air force 1
nike blazer low pas cher
oakley sunglasses
burberry handbags
coach outlet
louis vuitton
coach outlet online

Blog Widget by LinkWithin