Wednesday, January 13, 2010

trail ride


This is the only outfit picture I took this week for work, most of these come out without shoes cause I usually don't put them on until I'm about to leave..especially cause my mom yells at me if I'm all over my room with shoes on! I would really love to have a tile or wooden floor!

So on Monday I went to my local walmart to pick up my gazelle! It was a bit confusing to put it together at first but i got the hang of it! And I also ended up cutting my finger on a raw metal edge, and as i found out today I also had a splinter, and it was a piece of metal from my gazelle!



I quickly went on just to take a snapshot! I have read really good reviews which was also a reason that led me to buy it! look how quickly my legs where moving!
I didn't expect for it to come with a timer, distance monitor and calories burnt, but its great!


well here is my looket, i was inspired this week by what I did at work. I helped merchandise a zone for floorsets and our zone was a trail ride, think of "Legends of the Fall" and "Little house on the Praire"
Next week I start school! I can't wait to start, yes I am excited especially because im starting at a new college!


xoxo anna

5 comments:

Natalie said...

i love that editorial image! and cool workout machine :)

natalieoffduty.blogspot.com

CC said...

Love the top. :)
Xx

AudreyAllure said...

great looket image :)

la petite fashionista said...

i do the floor sets @ my work too!:) good luck with the gazelle! it looks fun:)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin