Sunday, September 6, 2009

saturday, san francisco


This is the only picture I took of San Francisco, sorry I forgot to take out my camera until we were on our way home! :S
So my mom and I went to the city to go tour a school I am considering, The Academy of Art University! I enjoyed the tour, they have a lot of tools necessary! Rooms filled with sewing machines and pressing tables along with big working tables, rooms for textiles, rooms for knit with two huge purple monsters for those interested in knit design, a huge room filled with macs, a gallery showcasing student work, and a lot more to offer! I only visited 2 of the 13 buildings they have around San Francisco!


This is my outfit for the day, I tried to dress a bit warm since it is always cool in San Francisco. We got lucky because it was a nice day and the weather was a little warm, my mom and I left right after speaking to an adviser because I had to be at work at 4, but we will hopefully be going very soon!

This week was one of my craziest week ever, I had school monday through saturday and worked 5 days this week so I felt so stressed and deprived of sleep! Thank goodness for weekends.
What are you guys up to this weekend?
I am also going to add a links list, so if anyone is interested in exchanging links let me know.

xoxo anna

13 comments:

Leia said...

Great outfit and that university sounds amazing! Also wanted to ask, where did you get your MJ bag? It's gorgeous and I can't believe the price! :D

Rachel @ The Haute Notes said...

Sounds like a great university! Love your outfit!

Audrey Allure said...

aw i love the bay area <3 and cute outfit :)

Sher said...

Love the blue-ish outfit! And I'd love to exchange links:)

yiqin; said...

The tie dye effect is awesome.

inanenglishaccent said...

ahhh, thanks for that! I think I'll get it then!
also, did you get my email?! Sorry about the confussion, I was checking the wrong email account!

Sher said...

awww, thanks hun! So sweet of you:)

Patty Ann said...

i have a friend who loved academy of art!!! good luck with picking schools!!!
xxxxx


AlphaBetaChic.blogspot.com

Frank&Rémy said...

What a cutie! And got damn i miss SF, i always have such a blast over there!

Fashion Cappuccino said...

Sounds exciting! I love your cute outfit too! xooxxo

Frank&Rémy said...

Where are all the updates :D?

italian fashion holiday. said...

i go to the academy of art! how did you enjoy the tour?? it's a truly amazing school, you will get so much out of your education!

p.s we should exchange links!

qiuml said...

QIUML20150727
chanel handbags
ed hardy outlet
air max shoes
michael kors outlet online
burberry outlet online
ray ban sunglass
fitflops outlet
cheap snapbacks hats
chanel outlet
fitflops sale
michael kors handbags
coach outlet store online
ray ban outlet
coach outlet store online
ray ban wayfarer
cheap jordans
nike blazer
tory burch handbags
burberry outlet
kate spade outlet
michael kors
ralph lauren
cheap ray ban sunglasses
nike air force 1
nike blazer low pas cher
oakley sunglasses
burberry handbags
coach outlet
louis vuitton
coach outlet online

Blog Widget by LinkWithin