Monday, September 14, 2009

DDF



So I began having breakouts at around age 16, I remember I came back from vacationing in December and that's when it all started!
This product has worked great for me, I went into sephora one day and asked the lady if there was any particular brand that customers said they have seen improvements, so she pointed out this kit and a Murad one. I chose this one because of the variety of ingredients: Salicylic acid in cleanser, Benzoyl peroxide gel, and sulfer mask.
I have been using it for about 3 weeks and the redness has gone away and also my blemishes, I doesn't dry out my skin too much since I have oily skin, and the matte lotion has spf 15 since skin will become more sensitive to the sun when using the gel.


Have you seen the video of how Kanye rudely interupted Taylor Swift's acceptance speech?
He did, this was Taylor's first VMA and he ruined it.
"Taylor, I'm really happy for you, I'm-a gonna let you finish,but Beyonce had one of the best videos of all time. One of the best videos of all time!"

And now he is feeling bad about it and has apologized for the 3rd time, saying he will take time for reflection.




xoxo anna

[Sephora]
[Pepsi music blog]



6 comments:

Sherin said...

I'll look out for that skin stuff. I've never suffered from severe acne, but I do occassionally break out.

Yh, I saw Kanye's interruption. It was awful; I can't believe he did that. Taylor is really talented and deserved that award.

Lacey Starr said...

Thanks for commenting on my blog. I just got back a few days ago. My trip wasn't for any special reason, just a much needed break with the husband.

Rachel @ The Haute Notes said...

I've never tried anything by DDF. I'm glad it works for you though! That's great!

I did see what happened with Kanye and Taylor at the VMAs. It was so disrespectful. It's great and all that he did finally call and apologize to her. But that still doesn't make up for it. It ruined her moment! But it was incredibly nice of Beyonce to call Taylor back out on stage.

inanenglishaccent said...

I might have to try that, as I have really good skin on my face, but my back is like ewwwwwwwww, and it's just really not nice when swimming and stuff!

la petite fashionista said...

i always like hearing about products that actually work!

not happy about the kanye/taylor debacle! i love t-swift! can't believe what a media frenzy its become.

qiuml said...

QIUML20150727
chanel handbags
ed hardy outlet
air max shoes
michael kors outlet online
burberry outlet online
ray ban sunglass
fitflops outlet
cheap snapbacks hats
chanel outlet
fitflops sale
michael kors handbags
coach outlet store online
ray ban outlet
coach outlet store online
ray ban wayfarer
cheap jordans
nike blazer
tory burch handbags
burberry outlet
kate spade outlet
michael kors
ralph lauren
cheap ray ban sunglasses
nike air force 1
nike blazer low pas cher
oakley sunglasses
burberry handbags
coach outlet
louis vuitton
coach outlet online

Blog Widget by LinkWithin