Sunday, March 21, 2010

lots of love

Picture taken with my Lomo Diana+
I haven't been updating much, but I decided I might as post picture, art, etc. that inspire me.
The reason I purchased the Diana+ was to take "dreamy" soft pictures, here the model is my boyfriend! ;)
Also as I had mentioned in posts before about changing my lifestyle to a healthier one, so far i've been successful! I've lost 11.8 pounds without depriving myself at all, feels good when you have control over your life!
xoxo anna

4 comments:

Krislyn said...

i love the soft effect achieved here! and yay for a healthier lifestyle! :)

Mimi said...

i'm trying out a healthier lifestyle as well!

for me, that means trying to sleep earlier than 2 am on school days, eating more veggies (mainly carrots... my family isnt too big on veg = =), drinking more milk, and eating less chips and junkfood. it's so hard tho O_O

good luck!

ps. i like yer picture. if i had the money, i'd go get a digital slr cam.

la petite fashionista said...

your photography looks great! & congrats on the weight loss!

xoxo

italian fashion holiday. said...

i've always wanted a lomo! i love the effect on the photos. congratulations on your new and healthy lifestyle! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin